Time: May 2, 2011 to May 6, 2011
Location: Rosemount Australian Fashion Week – The Gallery, Overseas passenger Terminal, Circular Quay
Event Type: jewellery, gallery, at, sydney, fashion, week, 2011
Organized By: A Little Bazaar Hand Made Market
Latest Activity: Mar 16, 2011
I'm looking for jewellery makers to exhibit their range at Sydney's Fashion Week in May 2011.
Please email email@example.com for more information or a an application form.
- An individual glass showcase in The Gallery providing exposure of your collection. (This is lockable so you do not need to be there for the time it is being exhibited)
- You will receive a list of buyers and fashion and media contacts.
- A mention in a RAFW press release distributed to a global database.
- Inclusion in the official program - 3,000 copies are distributed.
- Profile page on the official Rosemount Australia Fashion Week website (over 50, 000 visitors in May 2010)
- Access to the International Delegate Program - a streamlined program to assist international buyers and media to connect with designers.
- 20 passes to Fashion Week
COST: for the week is $2,000.
This is a really great opportunity to expose your range.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
Thanks so much!
Gena from A Little Bazaar